Nominations for the 2018-2019 academic year are now closed. Please check back next Fall to nominate deserving students for the 2019-2020 academic year.
This annual award was established to recognize a non-veteran adult learner who has faced significant challenges (financial, personal, etc.) and yet maintains a positive attitude and an unwavering spirit in the pursuit of their undergraduate or graduate degrees. One recipient is selected per year.
Please fill out the form to complete the nomination.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-veteran adult learner (23 years of age or older)
- Currently enrolled full-time at Colorado State University as a graduate or undergraduate student
- Demonstrated active involvement in the Adult Learner community and who has contributed to the betterment of that community at CSU
- Has experienced unusual hardship in the pursuit of their degree
- ONLY university faculty or staff may nominate a student
Late submissions and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The deadline for submitting your nomination is October 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.