Pinnacle Honor Society Scholarship
The purpose of the Pinnacle Honor Society Scholarship is to provide an annual $500 scholarship to one student who is an active member of Pinnacle Honor Society and who demonstrates financial need.
The recipient(s) of the scholarship shall:
- Be a full time undergraduate enrolled at Colorado State University;
- be a junior or senior class level student;
- demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Student Financial Services of Colorado State University;
- have an overall 3.0 GPA or higher; and
- be an active member of Pinnacle Honor Society.
Apply for this scholarship at CSUSA