Pamela Zimdahl Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to single parent students pursing an undergraduate degree at Colorado State University.
The recipient(s) of the scholarship shall:
- be head of household and a single parent;
- be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled at Colorado State University, and major;
- be a resident of Colorado;
- demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Student Financial Services of Colorado State University; and
- maintain an overall 3.0 GPA.
*Scholarship is non-renewable and may not be awarded to any student more than one year
Apply to this scholarship at CSUSA