2nd Lt. Donald D Brooks, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship has been established to provide financial to a student who meets the following criteria:
- be a full undergraduate student at Colorado State University, any major;
- have a class status of junior or senior;
- demonstrate financial need as established by the Office of Financial Aid or demonstrate special academic achievement; and
- qualify as a Marine Officer selectee under the Platoon Leader Corps Program.
If there are no eligible recipients who are in the Platoon Leader Corps (PLC) program, recipient of the scholarship shall met on of the following criteria:
- be a student veteran who has served honorably in the Marine Corps;
- is an active member of the Marine Corps Reserves; or
- be an Army or Air Force Cadet enrolled at CSU, who will be a Commissioned Officer upon graduation.
Apply to this scholarship using the Colorado State University Scholarship Application (CSUSA).
The CSUSA generally opens on October 1st and the deadline is the following March 1st. CSUSA submissions apply to the following academic year.