PINNACLE is a national honor society that recognizes the outstanding contributions and accomplishments of non-traditional students.
To become a member of the honor society, you must meet the following requirements:
- Identify as a non-traditional student, age 25 or older and/or non-traditional life circumstances (i.e. single parent, etc.);
- Have junior or senior status or be a graduate student;
- Have a 3.3 or higher cumulative Grade Point Average or 3.5 or higher for graduate students;
- Pay a $40 one-time membership fee;
- Involvement in at least (3) campus and/or community activities;
- Desire to be involved in campus and/or community activities;
- Demonstrate leadership, persistence and future promise;
If you meet these requirements, we would love to recognize your academic excellence by having you as a member of Pinnacle!
Email email@example.com or stop by the ALVS office in the Lory Student Center, Room 288, to submit an application or for more information about Pinnacle.
Visit the national website at http://www.pinnaclespire.org/index.htm for more information.