The deadline for submitting nominations is April 5, 2017 at 12 p.m.
Nominations are accepted from full-time faculty, state-classified or administrative professional staff.
This annual award was established to recognize a student who has an extraordinary amount of hardship (physical, psycho-social, etc.) and yet maintains a positive attitude and an unwavering spirit in the pursuit of their undergraduate or graduate degrees. One recipient is selected per year.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- be 23 years of age or older
- currently enrolled full-time at Colorado State University (CSU) as a graduate or undergraduate student
- demonstrated active involvement in the Adult Learner community and who has contributed to the betterment of that community at CSU
- have experienced unusual hardship in the course of completing their degree
- ONLY university faculty/staff can nominate students
Late submissions and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.